It’s official: I spent almost three weeks in Europe this summer! Part of it is for work and on the back end, I hit the South of France with a friend. When shopping, I saw a whole mood board of my outfits coming together. Here are some trends I’m feeling:
- Colors: natural neutrals of olive, terracotta, and beiges
- flowy tops with open backs & puffy sleeves
- jumpsuits and rompers
- neutral crop tops/body suits to mix and match
- Bold 70s retro sunglasses
- gold jewelry
- high necks and square necklines
- three piece swims
- oversized button down shirts
Shop my mood board here:
As always, thanks for reading! Make sure to follow along in my liketoknow.it shop and on instagram.
Don’t miss out on following along!
Apply for an International Visa– Where to next??