Since launching in 2018, Along Came Alex has given me so many opportunities, both in collaboration and to expand my learned talents.
The following are some examples of skill I have acquired through my experience running Along Came Alex:
- I have designed and maintained this website using WordPress and DiviBuilder on my own without a designer
- Self-published over 100+ articles and have been featured as a guest blogger on other sites
- Created graphics using Canva
- Pinterest marketing and planning with Tailwind
- Email marketing with MailChimp
- Professional correspondence with brands for collaborations
- Search Engine Optimization with Yoast SEO
- Planned content on Instagram using various applications such as Later, Planoly and Plann
Amateur photography using Nikon DSLR equipment and editing using Adobe Lightroom
I have completed many successful partnerships and relationships with organizations such as Palm Beach Tan, iVisa, Fossil, RewardsStyle, Trazy, eSalon & more.
I have recently focused more towards writing and social media/brand management, for other businesses and blogs. Since the beginning of the brand in July of 2020, I have handled all web design/management, photography, brand design, and social media management for Cleary Customs, a hand-designed jewelry organization. Below, you will find some examples of the work I do for them:
Here are some examples of successful Pinterest pins that I have designed and scheduled that links back to my site:
If you have any questions, I strongly encourage you to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop a message by clicking the envelope icon in the bottom of the screen. I look forward to building a professional relationship soon!