Welp. The time has come boys & girls: I officially left Asia after living, working and traveling there for over two years. It’s been a whirlwind of a month so here’s what I’ve been doing:
- Went home to Florida to spend time with my sick grandmother. She’s my stoke-survivor grandfather’s SOLE caretaker so there’s a lot of additional stress on my parent’s and sister in Florida at this time.
- During the hospital visits, I bought a car! This process is so painful but I love my little black on black 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport SL. Yes, I had to have the SL. Yes, that’s probably one of the reasons I self-inflicted pain onto this process.
- I went to Nashville for what was supposed to be a four day trip (
my boyfriendedit: some guy i knew… and a college bestie both reside in the music city)… Turns out work wasn’t going to be quite ready on the Friday I choose to arrive so my road trip was going to get a late start. If the road trip was going to get a late start, might as well stay through the weekend, right..? Four days became ten!
- During this time, I completed a semester of grad school (literally leaving Broadway, Nashville at 10:30pm to submit a final assignment & then going back out) & started a new one while on the road.
- I drove through Kentucky, Illinois, Missouri, Iowa, South Dakota, Wyoming & Utah..
- I moved to Boise, Idaho!
I still have tons of Asia content coming, but I am excited for a Nashville & a road trip blog post to come soon as well. Here’s to a new chapter!